Spiritualism iFokus

Spiritualism

Etikett: länkgalleri
Läst 511 ggr
Jane-Lyzell
0

Science and spirit

Inbäddat innehåll kan använda tredjepartscookies och spårningsskript.

http://www.drgaryschwartz.com/

http://www.drgaryschwartz.com/DEMONSTRATIONS.html

Väldigt intresant - läs i länkarna!

HistorHistory of Research Demonstrations for the Media

Beginning in 1999, as featured in the HBO Documentary LIFE AFTERLIFE, I have made it possible for the public to witness examples of how controlled mediumship research can be conducted in the laboratory.

       As of 2011 I have conducted more than a dozen of such demonstrations for local and national media (both television and radio).  A subset of the more than dozen mediums who have voluntarily participated in these demonstrations over the years are listed chronologically below:

       John Edward

       Suzanne Northrop

       George Anderson

       Mary Ann Morgan

       Debbie Martin

       Mary Occhino

       Catherine Yunt

       Nancy Matz   

       Every medium I have invited to participate in such demonstrations were previously determined to be (1) genuine (i.e. not frauds), (2) skilled, and (3) brave.  

Sajtvärd på spiritualism.ifokus.  Min hemsida  www.lyztran.com   "Jag Är"