Annons:
Etiketttrans-fysiskt-mediumskap
Läst 2904 ggr
Jane-Lyzell
2011-11-10 01:51

The Afterlife Investigations - Movie Feature - The

Breakthrough scientific evidence for the afterlife. The Scole Experiments. For five years a group of mediums and scientists witnessed more phenomena than in any other experiment in the history of the paranormal, including recorded conversations with the dead, written messages on sealed film, video of spirit faces and even spirit forms materializing. These experiments may finally convince you there is life after death. The scientific team in change of overseeing these experiments include world renowned Cambridge Scientist - Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Dr. David Fontana and Researcher Montague Keen who died during the filming of the documentary.

Sajtvärd på spiritualism.ifokus.  Min hemsida  www.lyztran.com   "Jag Är"

Annons:
z12
2012-04-22 15:07

Afterlife; I was there at the right time to have a afterlifeexperience. It was in 1973.06.11 or 12 in Vondelpark, Amsterdam. After a Tm meditation I alone meet a pair of lovers with white clothes on, walking in the park. They were naked except the white clothes and walked on the parkroad in love. It shone wery much and you saw the other side. It hasnt happened before, that one has seen, but I hope there will come more. I just saw them some minute, and when I lost them I felt like the atmosphere from there swept around me for some secunds. What do you say?

[Aestus]
2012-04-22 15:20

Varför skriver ni inte på Svenska i ett Svenskt community?

Jane-Lyzell
2012-04-22 18:25

2 Det är kopierat ifrån den engelska texten))

z12
2012-04-23 10:31

Jag skrev inte på svenska för att jag inte vet om Jane-Lysell förstår svenska.

Jane-Lyzell
2012-04-23 11:02

4 Jo då det gör jagGlad

ellen1960
2012-04-23 16:34

Ja, jeg skjønner også svensk, men jeg skriver best på norsk ;)

Annons:
Jane-Lyzell
2012-04-23 21:52

Flört

Upp till toppen
Annons: